I just wrote two blogs that I erased b/c I just can't be that unfiltered!!! I can't open that much of my mind for you to entertain your thoughts. I thought both scenarios were hilarious, but that discerning voice in my head said, "yeah, I wouldn't write that if I were you." MAN! I really wanted to share my 'what ifs' with you!
I just wanted those of you who think I don't hold anything back, THAT I DO! Betsy, the prayers are working SISTER! :) I have a filter and I used it 5 minutes ago when i erased everything.
Today was a good day. My favorite part was my phone conversations with friends. I got to talk to Vaughan, Liss, Lil Nicky and Robbie. I especially loved talking to my little Nicky b/c I miss him so. COME BACK SOON NICK!
I had dinner at Cmac's with a few b/c we are planning the December 16th b-day gala. Yeah, we got nothing done, but it sure was nice to enjoy our a delicious dinner with close friends. He fixed a slab of pork, mashed potatoes with extra cream and salad. Does the 'slab of pork' make you salivate? It was a rump roast! yummy to my tummy. I really enjoy different flavors. I will tell you I crave salt more than sweet. That's why I have such a flava for deluxe mixed nuts. My faves are brazil nuts, cashews, and pecans. Peanuts are like chihuahua's. What's the point?
Have you ever poured salt on a snail to watch it shrivel up and die? Have you ever watched the bug zapper with your neighbors? Just wondering...
3 comments:
So glad you learned the lesson filtering on the blog before half your world is exposed like I did. Here was a previous thought on this and then you have to read Charlsie's commment too.
Your beauty is that you are authentic but yes, discretion is a good thing too. Luve you bunches...Continued prayers.
BLOG TITLED : GOING FORWARD from Monday, Nov 7th. (www.betsynicholson.blogspot.com)
I have had trouble with the filtering thing - so many things that I would like to say or questions I'd like to put to the general public...and I end up erasing. I go with the "god instinct" - that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach that this might not be wise...though the instint has been ignored at times!
i think it was beef, not pork. but becca says it's always better to be nice over being right, but i just don't want you going thru life thinking that what we ate at Cmac's was pork. It was all BEEF! And amazingly juicy, tender, salty beef, I want to eat that everyday. And 2 whole sticks of butter in the mashed potatoes.
Post a Comment