Dec 19, 2005

The winner is....

Vaughan, for he read into the real meaning behind Holly and I blogging about cake. We really just wanted someone to bring us some! Thanks V for reading into it the way we want you all to read into it! I did enjoy the back and forth chatter on the comment page. That was fun! I'll try to "open the floor" more often now!

So, after small group, I came home to a red velvet cake, Holly's cookies and my pumpkin bread that I can't keep my fork out of... I think I'll have some butter for breakfast and bacon grease for lunch. What should I eat for dinner guys? OPEN FLOOR!

Tis the season for letting yourself go right? haha. Everyone's excuse this time of year is "C'mon, it's the holidays!" Working out and eating right is for January. Tis true. Who else out there has slacked in working out since the labor day retreat? If you have - so have I! Come over for cookies, pumpkin bread, and red velvet cake! Oh, and peanut butter pie and peanut butter fudge! If you haven't - good for you. Nice abs! Hope you enjoy your holiday celery. Should be nice with your fat free, tasteless peanut butter. I'm having sausage balls! ;)

This has turned into an "Ode to fattening foods" blog!
My top ten favorite fattening foods are (random order):

1. French fries (chick fil-a and back yard burger are best)
2. Thanksgiving stuffing with gravy all over it
3. Chocolate peanut butter in my MOUTH!
4. Peppermint ice cream or Ben & Jerry's phish food
5. Supreme pizza with bread sticks, lots of marinara and a big COKE!
6. Sausage balls!!
7. cucumber sushi (checking to see if you're paying attn)
8. Cheeseburgers with lots of ketchup
9. Fall off the bone ribs
10. Lard and triscuits

I love you. Good night.

1 comment:

Holly said...

sausage balls should be number 1!