Dec 11, 2005

Cold nog and candy canes

HEY BUDDIES! I'm back on the blogging scene. I just got back to my desk (bed with laptop in lap)and couldn't wait to give you a shout out! I dont' know if anyone's reading this at all, but hey - takes one to know one! So, I'm at my desk in my favorite baby blue sweat pants from the 70's. They used to be my moms. Shut up BK. That DID NOT happen! They're softer than a pomeranian pup and the color screams comfort! It's close to the color of hospital walls and you know how that color makes you feel when you spend long amounts of time in hospital rooms. Actually, that makes you want to cry really b/c for one - you associate it with the smell of pee. And two - it's really the opposite environment of anything close to what you'd find in a jester's court. Or anything associated with vigorous laughing in general. ANYWAYS, I'm not erasing any of that.

So, I'm in my bed with a candy cane hanging out of my mouth and my chilled glass of soy nog to my right. Jealous of my elated tastebuds right now? I've missed you! CRAP! My candy cane just broke in my laptop keys! If only I could blink my fingers to become razor thin for a second. That wouldn't really solve anything unless they were a type of suction razor. Question - if someone gave you a birthday present of suction cup shoes and they said you'd be safe to climb buildings - would you? What if they swore on their mom that you'd be safe? Seriously, would you do it?

3 comments:

Vaughan said...

Heck yes I would! Actually tried it with plungers on my shoes once... yeah, didn't work.
I have to say, that was one of the more random blogs and thought processes than usual. Might want to take roomie's aderol.
Don't knock comfy sweatpants, but DO change your time zone. People think you're an old maid in bed blogging at 7pm ;-)

Bagwell's said...

When you said you were coming back to blogging you werent lying.

Bagwell's said...

Lieing???? How do you spell 'lie' in the present participle conjugation? How do you spell conugation? Congr-egation. I know that one.
Anywya- glad you are back.