


Look at this precious puppy poopy! Momma and I stopped by a pet store this week b/c I've been wanting to and puppies always make me laugh. I fell in love with the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! They were most popular in the 16th and 17th century and were often featured in the laps of royalty in very large mantle paintings. They are in the small to medium category, which is what I grew up with - a yorkshire terrier. They have beautiful coats and are known as "companion dogs." I suppose more companion than say, a pit bull. Anyways, aren't they adorable? I want to kiss their face off and play with them for hours! We should take a pet store field trip real soon. They'll let you play with the dogs in the back, you know.
Dogs are better than cats. ;)
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
I love Puppy Wuppies!!! Big Dogs are better than little dogs though.
No way Holly, got to disagree with you on that one. Beth, if you want to love on a small dog, come over to my apt, I've got one here who acts like I don't love on her enough whenever someone else comes through the door. :)
I'd love to play with your small pup Melissa!
Post a Comment