Jan 9, 2006

Isaiah 59:19 KJV

"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him."

Lift up a standard here is translated in Hebrew by the word, nuwc (noos). It means the Lord will cause to vanish; to make flee; put to flight; chase away; hide.
(Key Word Study Bible)

Don't allow yourself to drown in the flood of the enemy. His aim is to destroy you. God is our Elohay Mikarov - God who is near (Jeremiah 23:23) Acknowledge Him and He WILL rescue you and chase him away. That's comforting isn't it. :)

Right now, for breakfast, I want you all to know what I've made. Its so weird. A veggie burger patty with melted cheese, 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk, some cottage cheese, and salsa. What the $%@??* I don't know. It just sounded good at the time and it really IS!

3 comments:

Vaughan said...

Great words Beth, thanks for sharing. Thank you for not sharing your breakfast with us, that's just nasty!

Bagwell's said...

Sounds like an all protein deal to me??? Those just give me headaches.

Laura Sanders said...

That is one tasty breakfast and I am so glad that you shared it with me on Friday!!!!!
xoxo