Dec 3, 2005

Cosmetic grief

I'VE LOST MY COSMETICS!!!!!! That's so awesome. I vaguely remember walking out with them this morning under my arm - for no reason at all. I was going to meet a friend for coffee and then go visit stores for the day. I grabbed them (I think) before I left and walked out. It would be like me grabbing my lamp before I walked out. No point for either! I never reapply during the day. I swear, I haven't been 'with it' since I got back from Africa.

So, I know God knows where my bag of goodies is. I've asked him to reveal the location to me. He cares what we care about right? I want to be a good steward and NOT have to rebuy all my brushes, mascara, eyeshadows, blushes and concealer. MAN! OK, if you took it as a joke, not funny anymore. Please bring it back to me safely. Blue bag with cameras on it (travel bag).

No comments: