Nov 30, 2005

Stonewashed tapered Chic jeans

So, today I went to Buford to get my hair cut. Come to find out, Holly, my roommate went to the same girl a couple of hours later to get her hair cut too. Yeah, we didn't know. We had a neat moment when she came home and we both noticed our hair was a half inch shorter. We women can tell. You men need to get on it. We can get foot long extensions and you'll just be like, "somethings different..." Is that a new shirt? (No. look up) Did you change your makeup? (are you kidding?) I got foot long extensions! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! disclaimer: If I'm going to blog and invite you into my carnival, you must know as many 'in between thought' ramblings as I can write. There are many channels that change during my thought process. That's why you must be awake when talking to me. I will switch subjects on you in half a blink! Remember in Nightmare on Elm Street part 13 when the girl in the hospital cut off her eyelids to avoid sleep? I hated that part. I'm not much of a scary movie person anymore. By the way, "Signs" was the dumbest scary movie I'VE EVER SEEN. Who is afraid of aliens? If its you, I want to poke your cheek with a toothpick. Anyways, so I was in Buford. I went to the huge Goodwill to look for costume ideas for my cousin eddies party on friday. I can't wait!! So, I found these horrid stone washed tapered Chic jeans b/c I can't just have a cheesy sweatshirt and dickey with designer jeans. No no. This calls for a disgrace to fashion. I can't wait to break the rules. I am in love with theme parties. My new super hot jeans are dark blue and white stonewash. They come up PAST my belly button! The zipper is a foot long. My butt is also a foot long. It greatly accentuates my pear shaped frame with the wider hips and slim ankles. As Paris would say, "Its Hot." I wore them to Publix to entertain myself. I wore them with diesel white sneaks, a t-shirt that I wound up the bottom and tucked into the top (I had a black tank on. I am no skank) and a cropped brown jacket. I was shameless. It was tough not to giggle at myself when browsing the aisles. I kept a straight face in front of people so they thought I was serious, but when I could hold it in no longer, I hid my laughter to myself. I definitely had people walk back and forth looking at me. It was so fun! Brad K met me there and wouldn't even talk to me! What? Am I a disgrace? haha. At least I enjoyed myself. (He eventually talked to me) Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, get over yourself!
Bed time. This blogging will get dangerous I can already see. I have to meet Shelley at 6:30 to workout and it's nearly 12:30. No big deal. I don't so much care about a strenuous workout as I do hanging out with my girl. ;) I'll let her sweat while I dissect her mind. I love doing that! We ramble together. Yes, what do you really mean? Show me... We're both very visual and animated, so I enjoy our vivid conversations. Anyways, love to you all! Time to show my pillow some attention.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beth, I'm so glad I get a glimpse into your world, and btw, you are in good company, my thought processes tend to jump to random subjects like a little mexican bean! Can't wait to see you in all your glory on Friday!

Vaughan said...

A very good first blog Pud. You've either enticed a large audience or scared some off with the stonewashed jeans. You need to post the pic we took of you for visual effect. I love your random, jumbled rantings, I'm on page w/you!