This blog began as an online outlet for my random thoughts, metaphorical analogies of Grace, topical bible studies, and spiritual articles I resonated with. It is now primarily an archive of my poetry. Hope you enjoy it!
Apr 12, 2006
MUNICH
Worst movie EVER!! I had heard some good reviews of it before I saw it tonight, but I can't think of much good to say about it besides the cinematography and the looks of the lead character/killer. Perhaps I have it all wrong. Here is my run down of the movie: Back in the 70's, some Arab terrorists took hostage 11 Israeli and Palestinian Olympic athletes. They ended up killing all of them, so 5 guys were hired to assassinate the Arab terrorists, who were dispersed all over Europe. The next 2.5 hours were spent building bombs, shooting guns, and watching blood spill from these assassins. Do I have the plot down right? Holly fell asleep after the first hour. Julie and I were optimistic that the plot would deepen and there would be a magnificent twist towards the end, but when the end finally came, we were like, "that's it? are you kidding me?" So, since I have heard such positive things, please enlighten me on the positives. What did you think of the movie and why? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also thought the movie was TERRIBLE. -faris
Post a Comment