(November 2010)
I’m tired of running. I’m tired of fighting.
This enemy’s too strong for me.
I’m helpless against it. I’ve lost all defenses.
I need some fierce bravery.
It’s enveloping my space. I wish I could escape
This seemingly deliberate pursuit.
God help me see You. Lord, I need you to breakthrough.
Won’t you give my foes a big holy BOOT!
Lord, I trust in your plan. You have a good plan.
You’re always out for my best.
But please deliver me soon. Bring on a new moon.
Can I move to another themed test?
I don’t wanna be pessimistic. I don’t want to complain.
But Lord, this trial is getting quite old.
Give me hope to continue, some grand Glory to shine through.
Free me from this earthly stronghold!
Faith is sure of what’s hoped for and certain of what’s unseen.
The Impossible is on It’s great way.
You’re Glory’s enveloped in Light, my faith will soon be made sight.
Keep me steadfast until the awaited day.
No comments:
Post a Comment