(November 2010)
There is a bounty out on me.
A bounty for my life.
Opposition on all sides,
My life is filled with strife.
There’s an army against me.
It’s commander has issued war.
“Take her down, whatever the cost,
‘Til she speaks His Name no more.
Give her stress on all sides.
Crush her heart, take her things away.
She’ll renounce His Name, beg for mercy more
Will be such a glorious day.
Shut her up while we still can.
Assign our finest snipers and SHOOT!
She’ll break, just give it some time.
She won’t stand our relentless pursuit.
Tell her lies that her Lover won’t come.
That He’s busy; too wrapped up to care.
That He’s disappointed with her; indifferent towards her.
It’ll be too much for her to bear.”
“ENOUGH,” a voice shouts over the crowd.
“Remove your hand. I have bought her; she’s mine.
She’s been rescued from sin, from this dark plot within,
You can’t touch her. Her imprint’s Divine.
She’s assigned to a treacherous road.
I’ve issued this grand decree.
She’s not walking alone; stop telling her so
For I hold her tenderly.
I’m beside her, with her, and in her.
Sheaves of rejoicing soon await.
She’s unaware of My plan, My Father’s Glory is at hand!
This worldly affliction is not her fate.
So, devil, retreat your forces and leave!
I’ll turn all this evil to good.
No plan of mine can be thwarted, My Love never fails
My Word has been tested and stood.
Beloved, rest your heart on my sleeve.
You’re not meant to carry this load.
Trust Me with your burdens; joy is on it’s way,
Untold favor to you is bestowed.”
Thank you Lover, I knew you’d come.
My freedom paid for with Your blood You shed.
Regardless the fate, I am the Lord’s servant.
Let it be to me as You have said.
No comments:
Post a Comment