Mar 19, 2011

The Lord's letter to me

(December 2009)

You are all beautiful, my darling. There is no flaw in you. I have loved you with an everlasting love. Your name is written on the palms of my hands. Your walls are ever before me. I rejoice over you with singing. I will quiet you with my love. I formed you from the depths of the earth and knitted you together in your mother’s womb. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. I think about you more than the grains of sand on the earth. There is no one that reflects My character like you can. You are a masterpiece; handcrafted by the Master Potter Himself, who delighted in making you. He knows where to apply pressure to you, the clay; and He knows where to go light with pressure. He knows exactly what to do to form you into the masterpiece He had in mind when He chose to make you. You were not an accident. You have a purpose – a GRAND purpose that only YOU can fulfill. This story was only written for you, my love. Will you receive my love? Will you believe my love for you? Will you dance with me? Take my hand. I will lead you. I go before you and I protect you from behind as your rear guard. Your Maker is your Husband. Because you love me, I will rescue you. I will protect you for you acknowledge My Name. You will call upon Me and I will answer you. I will be with you in trouble. I will deliver you and honor you. I rescued you b/c I delight in you. I hold victory in store for the upright. I am a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for I guard the course of the just and protect the way of my faithful ones. I love you Beloved. No one can harm you who hasn’t gone through me first. Nothing happens by chance. All circumstances had divine order in mind before you became aware of them. They were all authored in Love to draw you closer to me; your Daddy. Let me be your Daddy. Crawl into my lap and let me play with your hair. I long to comfort you. To be gracious and compassionate to you. You are worth dying all over again for. I’d absolutely do it again to gain YOU. You are irreplaceable to me. Don’t hand my authority to someone else to tell you what you mean to the world. They didn’t choose you b/c they weren’t supposed to. It’s not personal. It’s what I’ve ordered. Trust in me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. This is a temporary season, but One thing is certain – my love for you, my choosing you, my acceptance of you. Whatever was to your profit, I pray you now consider loss for the sake of Christ. Focus on Me; the author and perfector of your faith. I am the first and the last. I am Jealous for you with a godly jealousy. You are mine. Trust me darling.

No comments: