Today I want to go to an art museum and eat sushi. I want to go to Ginki’s and then walk around the High Museum and look at abstract art. I like abstract art so much better than the kind of art that looks exactly like the object being painted. Forgot what that's called. Abstract art is a creative puzzle and you’re always right when figuring it out! I love to look at random colors and shapes thrown together and try to figure out the artist’s mood and the story behind the painting. I like making up a story as random and abstract as the art itself. It’s a fun mind game for me. It’s an escape.
Instead of sushi, wine, and art, tonight I’m having tuna, broccoli, and a tomato, then calling Robin at 8. Then starting a new book, “Heaven,” by Randy Alcorn. I just finished “The Great Divorce,” by C.S. Lewis and am shamed to say I didn’t enjoy it! It seems blasphemous NOT to enjoy or recommend a book from such a genius theologian, but its true. I didn’t like it.
1 comment:
Hey Beth! I wasn't aware you had another blog! I can't wait to add it to my blogspot. If you are looking for an awesome book to read, Captivating by John and Stasi Elridge, is a good one. Often, I blog about what I learn form it so check out my blog. I also include quotes from the book. You're Awesome Girl!
Post a Comment