Who in here loves them some Better than Ezra, specifically the "How does your garden grow" cd? I'm listening to it now. Man, its the best by far, in my opinion. "Maybe I should drop you at your door. We'll leave tonight and then we'll something else..." So many wonderful memories with this cd. Sophomore yr college. Love you Courtney Collins!Anyways, these are my girls. Sphei, Gift, and Nocolo. Seriously, I think I'm in love. I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!! I think about them every day. I can't wait for Sundays!!! Today we got a late start due to our lovely lazy morning, but we had plenty of time to play jump rope and swing. Gift is my little baby. She had a sweet time with my watch, hitting the stop watch over and over again to hear the beep noise it made. She changed it to army time and now I can't change it back. No big deal. I'm a soldier. She's so animated though! Her zeal for life is so contagious! I just laugh and laugh when I'm with her! I know how hard it must be for a parent not to spoil their kids now b/c this girl isn't even mine and I feel like if I had her, I'd give her anything! ;) Not really b/c discipline is priceless, of course, but I'd want to! Oh, it was such a fun day. Gift doesn't know much english, but she and I were having yell offs of "I LOVE YOU! NO, I LOVE YOU!" Then we'd laugh and yell it over and over again. I wish you all could meet them. If I only came here for Sundays with them, I'd be totally content. It's my pleasure to love on them and play. Wish you could too!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness.....I want one! Pack your bag and include one of them.
Hello Beth! It is good to see ya! I love the picture and I hope you are doing well while you are abroad! I met Joe and Angela with Nokia today and he gave me your blog URL.
GodBless,
Corey Miller
Post a Comment