Jun 6, 2006

6/6 - Its a GOOD day!!

Its a good day so far and its barely after 8 am. First of all, its 6/6, which added together = my favorite number 12 (psychotic, I know). And second, I GOT ACCEPTED TO DTS!!!!!!! (the Atlanta extension campus) WAHOOOOO!!! I got the email 7 minutes after they sent it this morning. I am elated. So grateful and humbled. It's also a gorgeous day in Swaziland and I have time to fix eggs, which makes it triple great. Egg mornings are always good mornings. Be in love today! You are adored by a King. John 15 (fave chapter) says, "My command is this: love each other as I have loved you." That love is agapao. It means, to love, cherish, esteem, honor, relish, prize, favor. That's how He loves us, and how He commands us to love each other. So, with all my heart, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :) I'm ecstatic right now. Hope you have a magnificent day today too. I'm floating on a marshmallow cloud.

2 comments:

AllisonGail said...

Pardon my ignorance Beth, but what is DTS?

Beth said...

Dallas Theological Seminary.